Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Roots 'Undun' Producer Brendan Kyle Cochrane Director Clifton Bell Production Company GhettoNerd LLC


Awesome shoot for GhettoNerd Director Clifton Bell for the Roots. All I can say is we got down to business and made a short film that tells the coming of age story of Red a character who was and is a product of so many urban environments that gravitates to desperate acts and whose insight and understanding is not life lived as his life is cut short. This project was particularly important to me in several respects. One I love working with Cliff and GhettoNerd, and Two I love the filmmaking process. Deeper than that though were the subtle nuances that are not readily apparent to the average person. Authenticity is something that I am big on and characters and structure are all intertwined - so we needed an environment that spoke about this condition. Patterson NJ resonated and really provided a great back drop for this story. The action day was the icing on the cake. I love action and 2nd Unit stunts as that's where my Roots are going back to feature film. Love the track Make My and definitely excited about the album. Thanks to Cliff, JeVonne and everyone that was a part of this. A little behind the scenes clip below:

No comments: