Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lacuna Coil "Fire" Director Brendan Kyle Cochrane

Its been a whirlwind of activity since we opened the midtown offices and we are ramping up for a number of productions. I can only share snippets of this as its still in post and going through the rounds but we shot 2 videos for Lacuna Coil an Italian rock band that are truly awesome to work with. We shot on location at the same place where they filmed a scene from Martin Scorsese's "The Departed" I don't want to give too much about the location as its a gem and also I'm still in post but I am really excited about this video the new alliances that can come from opportunities like this and the crew who kicked ass. I wish I could share more about the production but stay tuned for the video and go out and buy their records so we can make more of these!!

1 comment:

Orpheus said...

It has been so long from the shooting, when will the video be released?